The Law Office of EBERE N. EKECHUKWU & ASSOCIATES, P.C. represents individuals, landlords, tenants, condominium associations, property management companies, borrowers, lenders, financial institutions, developers, corporations and private lenders in all aspects of real estate transactions. For commercial real estate transactions, we represent buyers and sellers of commercial real estate during all stages of transactions, including deal structure, contract negotiation, due diligence, financing and closing for all property types, including multi-family, industrial, office, retail, and hospitality, and undeveloped property.
We protect our client’s interests and cover all aspects of real estate transactions including:
- Purchase and Sale Contracts/Agreements
- Due Diligence
- Landlord –Tenant Disputes
- Environmental, Zoning, and Land Use Survey reviews
- Environmental Phase I and Phase II Review
- Title Insurance
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
- Financial and Lender Document Review
- Adverse possession
- Rights in Easements
- Escrow funds
- Defects in record title
- Specific Performance
- Condominium litigation
Real Estate Closings
We assist buyers and sellers of residential and commercial properties from contract negotiation and execution to closing.
- Residential: Buyer/Seller
- Commercial: Buyer/Seller
Our well experienced attorneys will handle any of your closing needs. Our complete service package covers all aspects of your transaction, including:
- We review your contract, make all necessary legal modifications, discuss questions and concerns you may have
- We conduct routine negotiations required to close on your sale
- We follow up and meet the many contingency deadlines required by your contract
- We order your survey
- We order and review title insurance, payoffs and any additional documents necessary to clear routine title matters
- We prepare all necessary legal documents needed at closing
- We coordinate, schedule and attend your real estate closing at a Title Company close to you or the property for you convenience
If you are considering the sale or purchase of a real estate be it residential or commercial, we can answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Are you facing mortgage foreclosure? The Law Office of EBERE N. EKECHUKWU & ASSOCIATES, P.C. will work with you and guide you through this difficult time. We will explain to you all options that may be available to you. We also provide legal services such as arranging, consulting and drafting various types of contracts, including those used in loans, guarantees, trusts, foreign exchange and derivative financial products. We are dedicated to providing excellence in legal services. We suggest you contact us before a contract is presented or accepted and before you allow your home to be foreclosed. That way, you will have a lawyer representing you immediately.
The Law Office of EBERE N. EKECHUKWU & ASSOCIATES, P.C. represents and counsels condominium and homeowner associations in a variety of ways including organization, operation, general governance and enforcement issues, eviction, leasing, sale , purchase of a unit, repair, maintenance issues as well as contract negotiation, financing, and litigation.
Contact The Law Office of EBERE N. EKECHUKWU & ASSOCIATES, P.C. at (312) 362-9844 to let us put our knowledge and experience to assist you with all your real estate transactions whether residential or commercial.