The Law Office of EBERE N. EKECHUKWU & ASSOCIATES, P.C., assists domestic and overseas clients to establish/incorporate new businesses. We advise and assist individuals, new businesses and existing businesses at every stage of their business formation and growth. We prepare and file the documentation necessary with the Secretary of State and the Internal Revenue Service and other applicable agencies to protect our clients’ interests.
At The Law Office of EBERE N. EKECHUKWU & ASSOCIATES, P.C., we also help start-up entrepreneurs take the first steps to start a business in Illinois. We offer comprehensive guidance during process of filing for incorporation or registering a partnership; creating a corporate book of initial resolutions and minutes; completing initial filings with the Illinois Department of Revenue and the Internal Revenue Service; designing and implementing effective operating agreements, bylaws, shareholder agreements, and initial resolutions and help clients set up effective compliance and employment practices. We help with contract negotiation and lease or real estate negotiation or purchases.
The Law Office of EBERE N. EKECHUKWU & ASSOCIATES, P.C. serves as outside counsel to companies without in-house legal counsel thereby affording them the benefit of regular and consistent legal review and input in the day-to-day decision-making process in issues dealing with their workforce and how to effectively manage their employees.
We also act as registered agents for corporations and prepare annual reports for filing with the Secretary of State and Attorney General’s Office where applicable.
Our full range legal and business counseling services to all sizes and varieties of businesses, representing individual entrepreneurs, new and established companies include the following:
- Business Formation/Incorporation of corporations, partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) and Non-for-Profit Organizations
- S-Corp Election
- 501(c) Application for Non-for-Profit Organization
- Corporate Governance
- Business Contract Negotiation
- Business Buy or Sell Negotiation and Agreements
- Buyout Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Employment Contracts, Termination Agreements
- Investment Contract & Counseling
- Business Advising and Counseling
- Due Diligence and Documentation
- Breach of contract cases and disputes, including non-compete agreements and other employment agreements
- Partnership disputes
- Employment-related litigation including disability, age, sex, race discrimination actions, harassment, retaliation and wrongful discharge
- Purchasing Business Real Estate
- Business Litigation
Home Health Care Agencies
The Law Office of EBERE N. EKECHUKWU & ASSOCIATES, P.C. represents home health care businesses in Chicagoland area and throughout Illinois. We provide legal services to meet our clients’ business and employment law needs, and industry-specific counsel on regulatory matters and guide them in all aspects of running a successful business. We can assist you with:
- New Business Formation/Incorporation
- Drafting of By-Laws and other Corporate Documents
- Drafting and review of business contracts, supplier contracts, employment contracts and lease agreements
- Business financing
- Legal guidance on employment law matters, including creating employee handbooks and employment policies
Contact The Law Office of EBERE N. EKECHUKWU & ASSOCIATES, P.C. at (312) 362-9844 to let us put our knowledge and experience to assist you with business formation, advising, or other business-related legal matters and watch your business grow.